Do you want to make a difference in your community? Here are some of many ways you can get involved with citizen advocacy:
- Make a tax-deductible financial contribution to our 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization and ensure the future of citizen advocacy in our community.
- Become a Citizen Advocate.
- Become a board member or a committee member
- Tell us about people you know who may be interested in Citizen Advocacy.
- Arrange for us to give a presentation to your organization, social club, the faith community, or group of friends.
Contact us to get involved today!
Macon/Bibb Citizen Advocacy
613 Cherry Street
Macon, Georgia 31201
Antonio Lewis-Ross/Coordinator: email@example.com